More Winners, More Fun
Join the fun at this 3-gun Team Match benefiting the DC Project! The match will be held at the Gadsden Shooting Center in Iberia, MO, on May 22-23, 2021. Teams will compete for CASH PAYOUT for the top 3 places of four divisions in Lewis class system. This is a way for top finishers to be rewarded for their effort and give the rest of the field a CHANCE to hit it big time!
Win the Ultimate 3-Gun Experience!
Your ticket purchase will support a worthy cause as the DC Project continues to advocate for 2A rights throughout the country. Your purchase will also put you in a drawing to spend a weekend with the G.O.A.T. in the shooting sports: Jerry Miculek! All ticket orders will go into a drawing. The winner will win:
• Your own Mossberg JM Pro 940 shotgun signed by Jerry Miculek!
• A private lesson on the range with Jerry on May 21st!
• Be Jerry’s teammate (or caddy) in the DC Project Team Match on May 22/23rd!
The more tickets you buy, the more chances you have to win! $20 per entry.
Drawing will take place on 5/1/21. Winner will be notified via email.
The DCP Match is a TEAM MATCH! Find a partner and register your team! The match will be held at the Gadsden Shooting Center located at 538 MO EE, Iberia, MO 65486.FAQs
- Is there camping available on site? Yes.
- What is a junior? A junior is a competitor aged 17 or younger on the day of the match.