When Dianna Muller testified in front of the U.S. House Judiciary Committee on the Assault Weapons Ban, she told them that the firearms community is already #doingsomething to address violence, and they need to back those programs.
She mentioned programs from Project ChildSafe, NRA’s Eddie Eagle Program, Kids SAFE Foundation, FASTERSavesLives, School Shield, and Walk the Talk America for suicide prevention.
Dianna believes that WE are the safety gurus that believe one life unjustifiably taken is too many. These programs are being driven by the firearms community. We ARE #doingsomething.
This pendant is a simple reminder that we can all be #doingsomething to support the programs that do good work in the firearms community.
• Sterling silver (AG-925) pendant and chain with coating
• Nickel-free pendant, chain, and coating
• Pendant size: 0.28” x 1.22” (7 x 31 mm)
• Pendant thickness: 0.02” (0.5 mm)
• Pendant is connected to the chain with open jump rings
• Spring ring clasp closure
Note that for the 18’’ chain the pendant isn’t placed exactly in the middle of the chain, but a little to the side.